~ three

Monroe - In back of the back of the AC-130 with Able, "Oh god don't worry, no one will be looking at you, she's got boy-toys.  Just be submissive."

Able - "Oh I've seen 'em.  I was a fan until I found she was a literal whore of the apocalypse."

Monroe - "And a good runner I hear.  That would be offensive by the way, if not so brutally accurate.  She's a lover of 'the one'."

Able - " 'The one' ?"

Monroe - "Their chosen antichrist.  The Watchtower elects a new one every generation, they say to fight the Christos, if ever he should return."

Able - "Jesus."

Monroe - "Mm.  They rarely lead though, they tend to be unstable.  Kept like a caged beast waiting.  You don't strike me as a fashion fan though, where'd that come from ?"

Able - "I thought you could see into the hearts of men."

Monroe - "Only my targets.  The rest ... I really don't want to know what's in their heart.  Would you ?"

Able - "I know what's in their hearts."

Monroe - "Do tell."

Able - "The men you target ... they're weak.  This is why you're on our team I think, and not theirs."

Monroe - "No faith in my intrinsically good heart ?"

Able - "Oh ... I think you're a lot like the doc."

Monroe - "What does that mean ?  I haven't met him yet."

Able - "Sure you did, you aided his extraction." 

Monroe - "Administrator Berg met the man, he was pretending to be."

Able - "So it really isn't you when you're on job."

Monroe - "How many ever are themselves ?  How many feel like they are ?  So right now you're talking to your supermodel crush.  As soon as we jump ... that's all you'll be talking to."

Able - "Wouldn't call it a crush, she's just very graceful.  But the you that's you ... like the doc.  I don't think you really give a fuck, and I don't mean that wrong."

...

Monroe - "I suppose that's true, in the way I think you mean it anyway.  It's true, today I'm playing a Praetorian who's playing a supermodel, who plays everyone, and enjoying it."

Able - "You know, I do get that.  And I think I get you.  It doesn't bother me, I get it.  But the rest of the team, I think you need to show your loyalty more, which I do believe in, personally, for anyone else to trust you."

Monroe - "I don't want their trust and I don't need it.  Their mistrust serves me more, leaving the other side to wonder if I'd betray.  It makes them want to get closer to me."

Able - "Is this what the model thinks, or you ?"

Monroe - Smiles indulgently, "The model.  It's the way she thinks.  She's a climber.  But you didn't answer the question, fashion fan."

Able - "Oh.  Yeah.  I don't know ... there's just something about ... fabric, you know what I mean ?  In lighting.  I love the folds in a twirl.  Like when they turn around at the end of the walk, so sharply to throw those lines to the wind, like a storm."

Monroe - "To be most truthful, I always thought the resting bitch-face thing is funny."

Able - "Know why they do that ?"

Monroe - "Why do you think they do that ?"

Able - "To protect themselves.  To appear 'inaccessible' ... to the notorious crowd."

Monroe - "Notorious indeed.  So fabric.  Why ?"

Able - "Libra was on about the same thing."

Monroe - "Speaking of whores of the apocalypse."

Able - "Wow."

Monroe - "Do you know who she is ?  She wasn't a military hire you know."

Money - Exiting the cockpit smiling, "Don't tell him, we've got a pool running on the first to figure it out.  Ready for your first time in the circus kid ?"

Able - "Yes sir ... gonna be weird though, I always dreamed of going to one of these shows sir, but not like this."

Monroe - "Amazing how many parties I parachute to.  You get used to it."

Money - "Sure thing.  But 'sir ... sir' ... it's unnecessary here kid, we're AWOL garbage now."

Able - "Speak for yourself, sir.  I was ordered here."

Money - "Really.  By who ?"

Monroe - " 'Whom'.  The model's got a peeve about dialectics.  She corrects people a lot.  They hate it.  She loves that they do."

Able - "Sucks meeting your heroes ... she sounds kinda mean."

Monroe - "Resting bitch face.  Same reasons.  She's one of the more socially capable ones though, I like being those the most.  So fabric.  She's also quite focused."

Able - A laugh, "Okay.  I used to stare at the curtains in the wind from my crib all day long, tuning out the parents arguing, all alone with the shadows in the light, sun by day, streetlights by night, same old curtains but always a different wind."

Monroe - "That's really quite lovely.  But you remember being a baby ?"

Able - Looks in her eyes, "Just flashes from a dream."

Money - "Huh.  So fascinating."  Looks at his watch, "We're over target."

He hits the bay door panel and back to the pit, they get up and walk the long plane's walk for the opening into the night ~




They leap out to their parachutes' pop low over the outer city's glow, while in the inner city the party begins.
________________

Crow - A light robe in the dimly lit bed, "He's out for the night lover, just you and me."  She looks at Able, "And you."  Back to Monroe, "Is he big enough ?"

Monroe - A smile before a crawl across from the foot of the bed to her, to her close her face as before a kiss.  Into her eyes, "Like.  A fucking.  Stallion."  

The curtains blow in the night wind, she looks back to Able.

Monroe - "Well come on lover boy.  It's time to make your dreams come true."

Crow - Before the kiss, "You're lucky he's gone, he'd have killed him." 

Monroe - And after, a smile.  "Hmmm ... 'lucky' ... "

~ The deadbolt clicks.





And while they do that, the black planes approach Guadalajara, the first dropping outside the town, the nearest air force's jet's and chopper's shot down and police gathering below.

Their new vehicles land opening fire, supported by this new army on foot in the charge with Capricorn gunning from the lead tank.  More drop inside the town while from the Frenchman's land the binoculars are lowered.

Chief - "If that's how they want it, that's how we give it to them.  Roll out."

~ Crow's well timed orgasm, and apparently Able is.  The guards at the door move away a bit uncomfortably, before to their break area.

The garage doors open across the city to their own new gear and upgrades as they pour out to meet them at the city border, their own engaging them in the streets with the people who do.

Through the credits and after, battle left ongoing ~

Crow - Robed again and upright smoking, "You fuck like you hate me."  She looks to Monroe, "And you fuck like you wanna be me, so do I then die, tonight ?"  She looks to the curtains in the wind.
 
~ Deadbolts unbolt around the world ending with hers, and out to black.