~ two

Heisenstein - Mixing chemicals, "Oh no ... no no no, no.  You misunderstand.  I work for the highest bidder.  That bidder is you.  But now, you ask me, for money ?"

Joe - "Commandeer was the word I was thinking."

Chief - "But not the one I was.  I was thinking, 'please'.  For the success of all our endeavors.  We need a re-fit."

Joe - "And if we can't protect you, what d'ya think they'll do."

Heisenstein - "Oh.  Well probably eat me of course, I'm a betrayer."  Looks to the sword sheathed in Joe's left hand, "Does he always carry that thing ?"

Chief - "Literally, yes."

Joe - "Mm-hm."

Heisenstein - "Whatever.  But you're right and it's all too late now.  In for a penny until cometh the pounding.  So how many of my pennies do you need ?"

Joe - "Fifty billion.  Pennies."

Heisenstein - "Half ... half a billion dollars.  Five hundred million dollars.  You pay me fifty million dollars American and then ask me for ten times back.  I told you.  Highest bidder."  Starts packing the experiments.

"And that's not looking like you ... so I will take my chances ... with the cannibals.  At least they understand math."  Pulls off his gloves.

Joe - "You'll get it back."

Heisensten - "Right."  Looks them over, "You sound like my brother.  And cousins.  Bitch of an ex-wife with the very expensive children who look like the gardener."  Looks at Joe, "And you remind me of my mother.  I'm a fencer you know."

Joe - " I hate fencers."

Heisenstein - "For reasons."

Chief - "Okayyyy ... no.  We mean you'll get it back when you cure the common cold."

Heisenstein - "You'll distribute the antivirus as a vaccine ?  But why ?  You said you were introducing it naturally, as the virus itself.  Into the epicenters, as we discussed.  A perfect plan.

"So now you say you'll sell it instead ... and you call yourselves better people.  Not that I care.  But if can't trust your honor then what can I when neither can I trust your greed ?"

Joe - "Not instead, also.  We do both."

...

Heisenstein - "Sell it while releasing it for free ?  I have to say that's absolutely hilarious.  Perhaps you do understand mathematics.  But where, when they sell their own ?"

Chief - "Everywhere in the world they have no influence."

Heisenstein - "But who's to peddle, you're certainly not in a position to pose as an international drug makerDealer maybe if we mean pills on the street corner.  In front of a convenience store perhaps ?"

Joe - Flips the sheath release switch and thumbs up the blade, "We fight at dawn."

Heisenstein - "Excellent."

Chief - "And we've got the most successful drug dealers in the world on our side. "

~ Agent Corvallis grins looking to the sun ... a sparkle in his teeth.

Chief ~ "You'll get your money back."  On his way out the door, "Wooden sword for you, curled tip for you."  

Both - "Aw."

Door slams, they give each other the eye ...
________

'The Frenchman' (I swear I've heard that before, may be too similar a thing and so may change, but there's a logic to it) - Waiting outside the door, "I can't believe you convinced him of that.  Now.  I have found for you, the most excellent of real estate in all of Guadalajara."

Chief - "I knew that you would."

Frenchman - "Well.  My only major ventures being here of course, 'real estate' does come up."

Chief - "Bullshit.  We are well aware of your actions in the international Yu-Gi-Oh underground."

Frenchman - Eyes going cold if not venomous, he nearly whispers it ~ "You keep what you kill."


Monroe seen from behind, needle thin and bandaged like a mummy.  She watches the model walking, carving a light gel like clay stuck to a mannequin of her own body, here and there injecting a thicker gel to make firmer sections, to maintain the skin suit's reality in motion.

Her own form thin enough to wear any suit over, in this case a model's requiring not much, arms moving in grace as layers are cut.

She turns it to sculpt the facial musculature, finished with a painted on plastic skin, a heat torch melting a layer here and there, removing the brush strokes.

Application of the contacts and a look into her eyes as clear as a human's but a bit cold ... a focus on the eyes as a needle's tip injects some streaking texture, closer still like a dark lightning as it is in some eyes, she looks at a picture on the wall, then does the other.

A step back to view the completes work to a shot of the actual actress she's to be.
________________

As the last guests of the cultists' round are leaving after apparently a very long meeting leaving only Capricorn, Crow and an aforementioned stalwart at what one could assume was purposely the far opposite side of their round table.

Capricorn - "We need five hundred million to rebuff our soldiers."
____

In the yard at dawn, Praetorians in a circle.  Heisenstein thrusts with the rapier. 

Joe draws from his left hand in lieu of a sheath into a block putting his wooden blade to the throat.

Heisenstein - Nearly amused, "Interesting."
____

Stalwart - "And why ... should we give you more money ?  Our plans still go on, as planned."

Capricorn - Looks with a smile to Crow, "Do they ?"  Slides the news across, "That's not what the papers say."

Stalwart - "Dear God it's Heisenstein.  It has to be."
____

Joe - "I told you.  I hate fencers."

Heisenberg - "Really.  Again.  And tell me your tale."
____

Capricorn - "They only got away with him because our militia was ill equipped, and ill trained.  It was sad really.  Not even worthy of a full scene."
____

Joe - "Many years a swordsman.  And the two things about fencers I've seen is that number one, nearly every graceful style is weak to a direct thrust through the middle.
____

Stalwart - "And what do you plan to do to improve them then ?"
____

Joe - "And every single fencer I've know has betrayed their own.  It's in the nature of the style, and the nature of a man drawn to it."
____

Capricorn - "Better.  Stronger.  Faster.  You know the drill.  "I already stretched my own resources, or I wouldn't be asking."
____

Joe - "So I spent years searching." 

Over a scene of the cult's new army, vehicles being constructed and soldiers trained, outfitted and armed, all literally designed to sell the toys (I want the toys). 

Joe - Voiced over, "Until I finally found their weakness.  The simplest move in the world."
____

Capricorn - VO the same scene of his militia, "All we really need now is the ammunition."
____

Joe - "Out the sheath and straight for the throat, the heavier blade knocks the lighter aside."

Heisenstein - Back to real world, Praetorians wandering off bored, he laughs excitedly.  "WonderfulAgain please."
____

Stalwart - Laughs loudly, "You intend to lead them ?"

Capricorn - Laughs with, "Indeed sir.  I intend to rule the world."

...

Stalwart - A slow laugh returning, "Yes child ... I will see where this goes.  You will have your money.  And then some.  Truth be told, your vision fascinates me.  And I'm too old to care ... " 

He struggles to get up before assisted by his bodyguard.  The guard looks up to Capricorn, a smile and nod from.  The guard smiles a nods back before carrying on helping the stalwart away.

Capricorn - Watches them out, leaving only himself with the crow, "Score shy a century's experience in upheaval and still."

Crow - "Predictable.  It all comes together like it was always meant to be ... wanna fuck on the round ?"

Capricorn - "Finally."

Her laugh echoes the scene out.